Join us at Verdant Robotics as we revolutionize agriculture through robotics and AI. We use computer vision and machine learning to understand every part of every plant at a massive scale -- and with automated robotics, we close the loop and act on that information in real-time. Our unique digital-twin and mm-accurate spraying technology unlocks phenomenal increases in productivity and efficiency - helping farmers grow more profitability with less inputs, realizing savings from day one.
As a Build Technician, your primary responsibility will be to build and test robots and associated components. You will also be exposed to the research and development of robotic platforms and will have the opportunity to work with engineers to develop new products.
What You Will Do
- Build robots!
- Assemble mechanical and electronic components with hand tools
- Test and tune newly-assembled robot components to ensure quality and functionality
- Assist engineers as needed with research and development projects
- Constantly learn new and useful skills as the need arises
- Can follow build instructions for multi-component hardware boxes
- Can manage inventory for common components such as fasteners
- Lots of experience working with hand tools and power tools, either professionally or in your spare time
- You work well in a team environment and bring positive energy to the office and shop
- You are scrappy, can show your grit, and are willing to pitch in where needed in our startup environment
- Welding, fabrication, and/or machining experience is a plus
- Electronics soldering experience is a plus
Verdant Robotics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.