Rescale is high performance computing built for the cloud. We empower engineers while giving IT security and control. From supersonic jets to personalized medicine, industry leaders are bringing new product innovations to market with unprecedented speed and efficiency. Rescale is a cloud platform delivering intelligent full-stack automation and performance optimization. IT leaders use Rescale to deliver HPC-as-a-Service with a secure control plane to deliver any application, on any architecture, at any scale on their cloud of choice.
We are seeking a Head of Solution Architect & Customer Success to join our team! This is an exciting leadership role responsible for all technical engagement with our customers and partners.
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Manage and develop a team of Solution Architects and Customer Success Engineers
- Be aware of support issues, and play a host manager role to support engineers part of the global unit to effectively carry out support for the local customers
- Carry out pre-sales activities working with account executives and sales director for proof of concepts, proposals and analytical assessment of customer’s R&D environment
- Architect for any API integrations for hybrid, Bring-your-own-cloud, and other technically challenging projects and opportunities
- Post-sales of monitoring customer health, helping customers to use Rescale’s open HPC platform effectively
- Document to drive, track and communicate with various stakeholders inside and outside
- Hold quarterly Customer Business Reviews with engineers and Rescale customer admins to diagnose patterns, issues, and ways to improve collaboration with customers and partners
- Work with Sales Director and account executives to strategize and execute on account plans
- Work closely with Rescale HQ Engineering, HPC and Security teams to bring the best options and solutions to customers
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in people manager positions in IT industry
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry in some of software, hardware, OS, cloud, HPC, AI and CAX domains
- CAE simulation degree is a bonus
- Knows what it takes to build a strong business in collaboration with many functional teams arranging from sales, engineering, product and overseas colleagues
- Understands how clear communications are made, and possesses the ability to bring structure of collaboration
- Savvy in both technology and business with ability to persuade customers in challenging conversations and meetings
- Excellent reading and writing with business-able speaking/listening English proficiency required
Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are fundamental to our success. We strive to be a workplace where we:
- Welcome ALL and ALL are welcome
- Show up with our whole selves or whichever parts of ourselves we’re comfortable sharing, and be ready to see the same in others.
- Be ready to learn, unlearn, and learn again.
- Respect others and their opinions. We practice empathy in the way we interact with each other and celebrate uniqueness as a team.
- Seek to understand - ask more questions than one makes statements
- Safety from judgment and preserve a collaborative environment.
Rescale is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.