Rescale helps organizations accelerate science and engineering breakthroughs by eliminating complexity. From supersonic jets to personalized medicine, industry leaders accelerate new product innovations with unprecedented speed and efficiency with the Rescale Platform - a solution for intelligent full-stack automation for big compute and R&D collaboration on hybrid cloud. Rescale enables IT leaders to deliver high performance computing as a service, with software automation on a hybrid cloud control plane with security, architecture, and financial controls. In addition, Rescale is here for, and because of, our customers. To place customers at the center of all we do, Rescale’s four values are Growth mindset gets to great; Run fast, own the outcome; Iterate to innovate; and Team over self. Together, they define the GRIT we need in our character to help our customers become wildly successful.
Enterprise Account Development Representative Role
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Development Representative to join our team! As an Enterprise ADR, you’ll work in tandem with experienced Account Executives to drive growth for Rescale’s platform, services, and solutions with the world's largest innovative brands. This role is the perfect launchpad for a prestigious career in Enterprise Sales as you will be mentored and trained to become an Enterprise Account Executive in our organization.
You’ll be responsible for qualifying prospective customers and supporting AE’s throughout the deal cycle. This includes conducting introduction calls with key decision-makers, new outbound penetration, following up on marketing-generated leads, leveraging partner relationships, and more.
You Will Be Responsible For the Following:
- Developing a strong cloud and High-Performance Computing (HPC) market knowledge to better connect with customers during sales interactions
- Building technical acumen in order to learn a complex technology and customer persona. This will be very challenging, but extremely rewarding for your career. We’ll ensure you’re set up for success!
- Researching and developing our largest Enterprise accounts
- Uncovering prospects’ business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities, while emphasizing Rescale’s unique Business value proposition
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline for assigned Enterprise Account Executives
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Conducting high-level introduction/discovery calls with senior executives at targeted Enterprise accounts
- Consistently hit quota on a quarterly basis (based on meetings held/qualified opportunities). Your quota attainment of meetings will supply a pipeline of introductions to our Account Executives and will lead to our AE team closing deals and ultimately Rescale hitting our annual revenue goal
- Demonstrating Rescale’s platform and services to a customer
- Manage, track, and report on sales activities and results in Salesforce
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- 1-3 years of B2B sales or customer-facing experience
- Experience using a CRM (e.g.Salesforce) to manage tasks and information
- Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Info, Outreach experience preferred
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external customers
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Proven success in developing new accounts and getting into new markets
- Professional and positive in all interactions with prospects, customers, and co-workers
- Positive, self-driven team-first mentality with a desire to learn
- Self-driven, motivated, and results-oriented
- Consistent over-achievement in past positions
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results. We want future Account Executives from our Enterprise ADR team!
- Manager: Caroline Snipes, Director of Business Development
- Team: Working in sales team with BDRs, ADRs and AEs
Compensation packages at Rescale are determined based on candidate leveling and geographic location. The OTE for this position ranges from 67,528 to 97,120 USD annually.
Rescale is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.