Rescale is the leading high performance computing platform built for the cloud, enabling more than 300 customers from startups to Fortune 50 enterprises to accelerate design cycles and time to market. Founded by former Boeing aerospace engineers, Rescale gives research scientists and engineers the ability to automate their workflows across simulation and artificial intelligence applications.
Using Rescale, industry leaders are accelerating new chip designs, enabling computational drug discovery, powering the design of new rockets and supersonic jets, and building a sustainable energy future.
We are looking to add a Strategic Account Executive to our team in North America!
In This Role, You Will Be Responsible For The Following:
- Building and growing relationships with our top technology partners to deploy new embedded products in the market.
- Attaining quarterly and annual quotas. Our Strategic AEs carry a $1.5M-$2.5M quota (fully-ramped), depending on level, with uncapped accelerators.
- Engage and provide sales consulting to Executives and senior business leaders to influence investment in the Rescale technology. While you will have operations, engineering, and product support, we deeply educate our Account Executives so they can have technical conversations with all customer points of contact.
- Develop and coordinate business analysis and go-to-market strategies for top-tier technology partners.
- Coordinate activities with other organizations within the company required to execute Strategic Plans. Entrepreneurial self-starters flourish here.
- Qualify and close new business within strategic accounts from business development and marketing leads, establishing new business units and users.
- Provide sales support to existing customers as needed while new incremental business is pursued and grown.
- Provide accurate forecasts regularly as well as other information as required. You will forecast weekly your commit, most likely, best case and pipeline numbers to provide transparency of your regional activities.
What Will Make You Successful:
- Hustle - you are excited about getting out into the field and creating business.
- Grit - ability to overcome setbacks and persist until you win.
- Flexibility - ability to adapt to new approaches, new markets, and new technology paradigms.
- Entrepreneurship - building your business through creativity and smart application of the meshing of your experience and what you learn about new markets and technologies.
- Ownership - you take ownership of your accounts, your territory, and your performance.
- Team Player - you work well with others and encourage all boats to rise together.
Key Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 6-8 years in a related sales position with a record of success.
- CRM system experience (i.e. Salesforce).Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build one on one relationships with customers and identify their business needs.
- Advanced organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced negotiation skills. Naturally persuasive and persistent to achieve goals.
- General computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the G Suite of products.
Rescale is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.