Our companies are made up of insanely talented people driven to change the world — and many of them are hiring. If you have drive, expertise, and a taste for adventure, we wholeheartedly encourage your interest.
Reality Defender seeks Applied Science Manager (multimodal), where you'd work on product-oriented classification, xAI problems and cutting-edge deep learning.
- Create short and long term roadmaps based on product needs.
- Help develop train and deploy deep learning models for classification problems in image, video, audio and text domains.
- Propose and publish novel ideas to improve generative media detection.
- Collaborate with fellow scientists and engineers across the organization.
- Liaise with business leaders at companies to understand product needs and build long-term relationships.
- Help hire and manage scientists and engineers.
- PhD in Computer Science, Data Science with at least 3 years of industry experience.
- Proven hands-on applied science leader
- Team player with a positive attitude, sincerity and good communication skills.
- Industry experience with: (1) Neural network especially CNNs and transformers (2) Multimodal deep generative methods (3) Multimodal classification and machine learning techniques (4) Familiarity with media compressions and codecs techniques.
- You have implemented and/or published paper top AI, computer vision, audio and NL research venues, such as, CVPR, InterSpeech, NeurIPS, ICLR or ACL.
- You can independently lead a team to implement and evaluate ideas on modern deep learning stack - Python, PyTorch, and GPU-enabled cloud compute, like AWS.