Evolv is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our steadily growing team. In this role you will interact and support customers, partners and field service engineers. Acting as a trusted advisor in Evolv’ s technology. We keep people of all ages safe in schools, hospitals, stadiums and more. You will be helping keep people safe by supporting Evolv Express, weapon detection system, including our cutting-edge data analytics portal.
In the first 30 days, you will:
· Participate in EvolvED our new hire training orientation
· Participate in our technical product training session
· Learn and understand the product, and product issues enough to assist with customer support.
· Shadow the rest of the support team working on customer issues.
· Assist with scheduled remote system upgrades and maintenance.
Within three months, you will:
· You will be a noticeable contributor to support tickets and able to handle common problems on your own.
· Proficient in the tools and diagnostics procedures to work independently on customer issues.
· Able to identify issues that need to be escalated for more involved troubleshooting.
· Familiar with adjacent products, such as integrations into 3rd party security applications and platforms.
By the end of the first year, you will:
· A trusted support resource, able to determine/resolve common support issues and reliably respond to requests when needed.
· Able to support Evolv security systems and adjacent products including integration with 3rd party security applications and platforms.
You will be joining the Technical Support team and reporting directly to the Technical Support Manager
The team culture is one based on building trust, collaboration, ongoing development through kindness, authenticity, courage, drive, and fun!
This role is based out of the HQ in Waltham, Massachusetts with some flexibility in being remote some days.
The base hourly range for this full-time position is $35-$40/hour + bonus + equity + benefits. Our hourly ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in the role posting reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.