Our companies are made up of insanely talented people driven to change the world — and many of them are hiring. If you have drive, expertise, and a taste for adventure, we wholeheartedly encourage your interest.
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
Are you a customer service-focused professional looking for a great career in helping people? We're looking for a front desk support / Receptionist to join our team! At Carbon Health, you’ll work alongside a fun and supportive team of healthcare professionals committed to delivering the best patient care experience possible. We combine smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics and have our own EHR to streamline communication to cut down on administrative tasks and wait times. We offer great benefits including robust PTO, 100% of your insurance premiums covered by Carbon Health, 401k with employer match, and more! If you are customer-focused, empathetic, and have a fun, positive attitude, we want to talk to you!
Location: 7725 N Oracle Rd 131 131, Oro Valley, AZ 85704
Hours of operation: 7 am to 7 pm
Schedule: Full-time, 30+ hours per week & alternating weekends
What You'll Do
Greet, schedule patients, verify insurance and collect copayments
Introduce patients to the Carbon app and help them navigate it as needed
Administrative work such as writing referrals and preparing lab paperwork
Work collaboratively on projects with clinical leadership to enhance the patient experience
Familiar with Apple products, including iPads and Macbooks and troubleshooting
Able to remain focused and calm during stressful situations (high volume of patients that walk in and need to be registered, calling 911 and directing paramedics to patients that must be sent to the ER etc)
Typing speed of 50+ WPM
Experience with medical insurance preferred (understanding costs, deductibles, copays, coverage)
GED/HS diploma required
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, paid time off, paid sick leave, learning time off, company provided high quality scrubs
• Comprehensive benefits package effective day one, including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k with employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• Paid Sabbaticals at eligible time of service milestone years
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.