Our companies are made up of insanely talented people driven to change the world — and many of them are hiring. If you have drive, expertise, and a taste for adventure, we wholeheartedly encourage your interest.
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
We are searching for a Medical Assistant who is comfortable working in a fast paced, paperless environment. Tasks would include taking vitals, rooming patients, cleaning rooms, assisting with procedures, etc. As an urgent care clinic, we see mostly lower acuity patients but we are a patient centric, modern company focused on providing patients with excellent medical care. We are looking for someone with availability and flexibility to work weekdays, weekends and some holidays.
Schedule: Full-Time 30+ hours a week
Location: 415 N Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite 101, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Hours of Operation: 9:00am - 7:00pm
What You'll Do
Perform patient care such as taking vitals, patient history and triaging
Assist with procedures such as incision and drainage, lacerations and wound care
Administer medications via intradermal, intramuscular and subcutaneous routes
Carry out ear lavages and run EKGs
Conduct lab testing such as urinalysis, urine pregnancy test, blood glucose testing, monospot, rapid strep and influenza testing, rapid hiv testing
Manage the front desk and perform receptionist duties as needed
Certification from an accredited Medical Assistant program
Current BLS certification1+ years experience as a Medical Assistant
Ability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays
Phlebotomy experience preferred
Great communication skills
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, company provided high quality scrubs
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k employee contributions and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.