Our companies are made up of insanely talented people driven to change the world — and many of them are hiring. If you have drive, expertise, and a taste for adventure, we wholeheartedly encourage your interest.
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
Are you a Radiologic Technologist (X-ray) passionate about delivering excellent patient care, while working with a fun and supportive team!? We combine smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics. Help patients through the imaging process and work cross-functionally to support your team with other tasks that expand your knowledge and experience to keep our clinic running smoothly! Learn more about our great values, culture, and exceptional benefits today!
Location: 2915 184th St SW #5, Lynnwood, WA 98037
Hours of Operation: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm 7 days per week
Schedule: Per Diem - Scheduled as needed.
What You'll Do
Prepare and position patient for diagnostic imaging procedures using digital equipment
Explain procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and answer questions
Practice radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff
Assist with Medical Assistant duties to ensure optimal patient flow.
Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Current CRT certificate and current CPR- BLS
Eager and excited to learn new skills
Fun, genuinely caring attitude towards those you work with and help!
Fully or Limited Licensed Technologist needed
Xray Tech | X-Ray Tech | Rad Tech | Radiologic Technologist | Rad Technologist
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, company provided high quality scrubs
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k employee contributions and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.