Our companies are made up of insanely talented people driven to change the world — and many of them are hiring. If you have drive, expertise, and a taste for adventure, we wholeheartedly encourage your interest.
As a physician-founded and led organization, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare is what inspires us. That’s why we hire people who genuinely care about patients, solving healthcare challenges, and making a positive impact every day. Join us and help change the future of healthcare for the better.
• 120+ locations and growing, along with vast virtual coverage
• 1 million+ patients to-date
• 2,000+ caring clinicians and support staff serving their communities
• Backed by investors such as CVS Health Ventures and Blackstone Horizon
We are looking for a driven X-Ray Technologist to join our growing team! This position is primarily responsible for performing diagnostic imaging procedures to assist clinicians in the diagnosis of diseases and injuries.
Brand New Clinic Opening on May 8!
Locations: Back Bay | 399 Boylston St, Boston MA, 02116
Hours of Operation: 9:00 am -7:00 pm
Schedule: Per Diem - Scheduled as needed
Xray Tech| X-Ray Tech | Rad Tech | Radiologic Technologist | Rad Technologist
What You'll Do
Prepare and position patient for diagnostic imaging procedures using digital equipment
Explain procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation
Practice radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff
Prepare images for reading by Radiologist
Assist with Medical Assistant duties to ensure optimal patient flow
Attend staff and departmental meetings
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Current CRT certificate
Current CPR- BLS
Limited or Full Licensed Technologist needed
• Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, company provided high quality scrubs
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
• 401k employee contributions and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
• FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
• Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development
• All benefits dependent on role and eligibility
Carbon Health is a leading national healthcare provider with a mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone. We offer primary and urgent care to nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Leveraging our unique technology platform, we meet patients where they are by delivering care across a variety of access points, including in-person clinics and virtual care. Carbon Health also focuses on value-based care and other value-add services to employers, health plans, health systems and other ecosystem partners.
We recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Carbon Health is an E-Verify employer.