We are a team of scientists, engineers, creatives, and business professionals addressing the barriers of conventional antibody drug development. We believe that we can tackle the most challenging scientific problems through teamwork, innovation, and mutual support.
We are seeking an organized and driven Administrative Assistant to join our Finance Department. Supporting a large, high energy, fast paced team, you will be the point of contact for internal administrative requests, and the driver of team fun and connection. If you’re a self-motivated and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we’d love to hear from you.
How you might spend your days:
- Working with team members and leaders to organize and schedule meetings including booking resources, and other logistics
- Keeping team & project calendars and documents up to date
- Coordinating with team leads to understand weekly rhythms and needs
- Supporting with employee travel & expense and employee credit cards systems administration
- Coordinating of team events
- Coordinating team conference attendance and senior team travel arrangements
- Preparing and formatting information for internal and external team communication: emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Supporting ad hoc administrative duties
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have practical knowledge of the finance function
- You have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- You have strong time management and organizational skills
- You are adaptable and can coordinate activities for multiple projects and tasks
- You love to solve problems both big and small, and have a can-do attitude
- You have experience with G Suite and travel and expense management systems
- You have an interest in the biotech industry and are curious to learn
Offers & Benefits:
- The opportunity to work with an inspired team on challenging problems that matter
- An attractive compensation package, including health and lifestyle benefits
- A minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
At AbCellera, we find the next generation of therapeutic antibodies. To succeed, we create innovative solutions for our partners - combining custom antigen preparation and immunizations, microfluidics, high-throughput imaging, genomics, computation, machine learning and laboratory automation - leaving no stone unturned and revolutionizing how scientists can explore natural antibody diversity and the scale at which they can do it. You’ll join a diverse and multi-disciplinary team of biologists, biochemists, engineers, bioinformaticians, computer scientists and physicists - all working together to bring better therapies to patients.
This is life-changing research and you could be a part of it. We’re a growing company with state-of-the-art discovery tools and the drive to be the best in the industry. This isn’t just about having the best technology. We know we need a world-class team of innovators working together to solve the toughest problems. We look for people with drive and energy. Idealists. People we love and people we trust. This may be unconventional, but it is the key to our success. We’re looking for someone like you to support and organize our efforts along the way.
Please send us your application through our website and refer to Job ID 23033 in your cover letter. We apologize in advance, but we receive a large volume of applications, and will only contact those who are selected for an interview.